By using the Services, you are indicating your consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree, you must not access the Services and should immediately discontinue your use of the Services.
Use of the Services
The Services are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only.
By using the above-mentioned Services provided by us, you acknowledge and agree that:
- It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, sell, publish and distribute the Services without our prior written permission.
- We reserve all rights of Intellectual and commercial property (including patents, trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, slogans and other advertising materials, in all forms whether or not registered) relating to the Services.
- You shall not use the Services for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- The use of the Services require skill and judgment, and that you shall at all times use the services entirely and only on your own account and at your personal risk.
- You are responsible for every statement, act made and acts of omission that occurs in violation of the present Agreement while your user identification name (or "username") and password are being used. You are responsible for protecting and securing your username and password from unauthorized use and disclosure.
- The fact that we have made the Services available to you constitutes neither a recommendation to enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on the website is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you.
Any third party intellectual property used by us in the content of our website should not be interpreted as meaning that the third party owner is in any way affiliated with us or with our business.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPad, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The trademark BlackBerry® is the property of Research In Motion Limited and is registered and/or used in the US and countries around the world.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We may send notices to the email address provided to us by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you notify us of any change to your email address. Any notice sent by us to your email address shall be deemed to have been delivered at the time of sending.
Unsubscription from Email Notifications
If you no longer want to receive email notifications from www.trading212.com.cy, you can easily unsubscribe by following 3 simple steps:
- When you receive a notification from www.trading212.com.cy on your email, please click on the “notification settings” link at the bottom of the email page.
- Log in to your account.
- Simply tick the notifications you would like to receive. (If you are no longer willing to receive any notifications, just untick them all).
Alternatively, you can unsubscribe directly from a certain type of notification by clicking on the “unsubscribe from this type of notifications” link and then click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
Deposits and Withdrawals
You shall have the right to withdraw, at any time, any portion of the Free Funds available in your trading account. “Free Funds” refers to funds that are not blocked as collateral for open positions. It is calculated as:
Free Funds = Equity – Margin (where “Margin” means a part of the client’s funds used by us as collateral for each open position. Information about the current margin rates is available on the website www.trading212.com.cy, as well as in the Terms and Commissions Table, also available on the website.)
Submitting a withdrawal request can be done by logging in to the website.
Please note, it may take up to 2 (two) business days to process your request.
We may request additional information and/or documentation to verify the legitimacy of the request. We reserve the right to reject your request upon suspicion that it is illegitimate. You hereby agree that under such circumstances there may be a delay in the processing of your request.
You acknowledge that the withdrawal of any portion of the funds will be executed via the same transfer method and to the same remitter as the one which we originally received the funds from.
We shall refund the part of the funds requested net of any transfer fees or other charges incurred by or charged to us.
We are not required to verify the request or the identity of its sender. We shall not be liable for any loss resulting from a request sent by a third party which is not authorised to act on your behalf.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you through the use of this website, or our failure to provide this website. Our liability for negligence and breach of contract as a result of our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website, is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it to you.
The content and information included in our Services are provided by us and our third party suppliers (information providers, for example). Our Services are not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, and nothing on the website and the trading platform should be construed as a recommendation for buying or selling any financial instrument. We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage resulting from actions prompted by the content of our Services (for example opinions about the market value of a certain financial instrument), or for any loss resulting from the sale or purchase of any financial instrument, or any other matter.
Local Regulatory Restrictions
The website www.trading212.com.cy can be accessed worldwide. However the information on this website is not directed at residents of the United States and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, the information given on the website is subject to change, often without notice.
These terms and conditions can be modified at any time by us and you agree to continue to be bound by these terms and conditions as modified. We will give you notice of these changes by publishing revised terms and conditions on this website. We will not separately notify you of these changes.
Pursuant to this Agreement and by using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that we, in the interest of security, reserve the right to record all telephone conversations, internet conversations (including chats), and any meetings between you and us.
Given the wide variety of devices using the Android operating system, Trading 212 cannot guarantee that its Android application would run smoothly on every device.
Any claims arising from the Client Agreement with Trading 212 CY Ltd. (Formerly: Avus Capital CY Ltd.) and these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus
We have the right to terminate your use of this website if we determine in our sole discretion that you have breached the terms and conditions.